Budds Beach Gem
Unit real estate, Surfers Paradise QLD
Good news! My seller wants this sold ASAP so all offers considered!
This tidy and bright unit offers a vista rarely found for this price. With expansive views over the Nerang River, Gold Coast Hinterland and Chevron Island you will enjoy a view better than many of your neighbours, some of who have paid well into the millions!
You will be hard pressed to find a more quiet and central location than Budds Beach, with its wonderful village atmosphere, riverside esplanade, cafes, shops and other conveniences.
- Watch the sunset from your balcony
- Relax by the pool
- Enjoy riverside strolls at your doorstep
- A short walk to the beach and buzzing Surfers Paradise
- Catch the light rail from nearby Cypress Avenue Station
Other Features Include:
- Dedicated, secure undercover car space
- New air-conditioner and stove
- Larger sized unit (45m2) unit in a secure block of 30
- May be occupied, leased permanently or placed in the holiday rental pool with on site management
- Current expected rental return $350 per week
- Perfect for an astute investor, downsizer, lifestyle seeker, first home buyer or anyone seeking a holiday getaway
Be quick to inspect as a unit like this rarely lasts long
- Category: Unit
- Details: 1 1 1
- Price: NOW $207,000
- Area: 0m2
- Air Conditioned
How much does the property return in rent per year.
How much does the property return after all management expenses are deducted.
The percentage of the Asking Price that the property delivers in Gross Return each year.
Some managers offer a guaranteed rental return. If applicable, this will be detailed above.
How much is charged as a management fee.
Some holiday properties have cleaning and linen costs to be considered. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
Some holiday properties are required to have foxtel and internet in order to be let. If so, the costs may be detailed above.