HIGH 5.9% GROSS YIELD
Townhouse real estate, Wynnum West QLD
If you are looking for a set and forget, high yielding investment, then this is the property for you. This low maintenance, spacious, positively geared townhouse presents the opportunity to just add it to your portfolio with a current tenant in place. The bedrooms are all spacious and well appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans, not to mention an ensuite in the master bedroom and a balcony off bedroom 2. Downstairs the property flows from the living area, through to the kitchen/dining to a private, shady, covered courtyard.
This well manicured, spacious, quiet complex is in the perfect location for access to the city, north or south on the Gateway Motorway or within the beautiful Bayside itself. Melaleuca Chase is a highly sought after residential complex of 57 townhouses and villas, with potential tenants constantly enquiring about availability. They are often disappointed due to the extremely low (no) vacancy and the longevity of the residents. Live in it yourself or this rare investment opportunity is yours for the taking, with a gross yield of 5.9% with a current tenant until May 2020 paying $425/wk. This is a great addition to your buy and hold investment portfolio.
- Attentive onsite Manager with a strong Real Estate background and a vested interest in the success of the complex. They can perform many maintenance tasks inside the property, reducing ongoing expenses.
- Strong and supportive Body Corporate with appropriate Sinking Fund
- Air conditioning / Heating in Lounge Room
- Three large bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- 2.5 bathrooms - Ensuite and large Main Bathroom (separate bath and shower), separate toilet downstairs
- Private covered courtyard with grass
- Secure, gated complex
- Quiet complex with a very friendly, diverse group of residents
- In-ground Pool and common room in the complex
- Brisbane CBD only 15km away with various public transport options and road networks
- Walk to Wynnum Plaza & buses
- Opposite Brisbane Bayside State College, and a short drive away from many other schools such as Wondall Heights, Wynnum, Wynnum West, Tingalpa and Manly West.
- Opposite the steam train village, remote control car track, BMX track and large parkland with playground and BBQ area
Body corp. fees approx. $80/wk or $1035/qtr
Council rates and water approx. $58/wk
Great investment option - Gross Yield 5.9% *
Enquire today for your private viewing.
* Please note all gross yields and return details are approximate and are based on the asking price only (not the sale price), the gross return also does not include any tax credits or deductions the purchaser may be entitled to, and is based on information provided by a number of sources. This information is provided as a guide only and is based on figures provided to the sales agent and whilst this has been prepared in good faith and with due care, no liability for negligence is otherwise assumed by the sales agent, its principals, agents or servants. Please conduct your own investigations into the subject property to satisfy yourself with the matters concerning the property.
- Category: Townhouse
- Details: 3 2 2
- Price: $375,000
- Area: 0m2
- Air Conditioned
How much does the property return in rent per year.
How much does the property return after all management expenses are deducted.
The percentage of the Asking Price that the property delivers in Gross Return each year.
Some managers offer a guaranteed rental return. If applicable, this will be detailed above.
How much is charged as a management fee.
Some holiday properties have cleaning and linen costs to be considered. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
Some holiday properties are required to have foxtel and internet in order to be let. If so, the costs may be detailed above.