Townhouse real estate, Labrador QLD
177 CENTRAL STREET, LABRADOR
This 5 year old property is currently under the NRAS scheme which offers you, the investor, a remarkable tax incentive & with a fantastic Tenant already in place!! With tax incentives & the annual cashback the weekly rental is around $500 per week
On the ground floor the Spacious open plan, air conditioned, living area leads out to a private courtyard with security screens throughout.
* Large Combined A/C Lounge Dining Area Tiled Throughout + Ceiling Fans
* Well Planned Kitchen Boasting Stainless Steel Appliances & Caesar Stone Bench Tops
* Private and Secure Courtyard
* Single Secure Remote Control Garage with Internal Access + One Open Car Space
* Separate Laundry & Powder Room
The second level boasts 3 spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans & security screens
* Spacious Master Bedroom with Beautifully Appointed En-suite & Covered Balcony
* Large 2nd & 3rd Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans & Built in Robes
* Spacious Main Bathroom with Shower over Bath
* Generous Storage Space & Cupboards Throughout
* A Great Tenant In Place
This Property is Centrally located and is close to the new Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, Shopping Centre & the Broad water
Don't Hesitate - Make an Appointment today to Inspect this outstanding property!!
Separate Water Meters
Low Body Corporate,
- Category: Townhouse
- Details: 3 2 2
- Price: $420 000
- Area: 0m2
- Air Conditioned
How much does the property return in rent per year.
How much does the property return after all management expenses are deducted.
The percentage of the Asking Price that the property delivers in Gross Return each year.
Some managers offer a guaranteed rental return. If applicable, this will be detailed above.
How much is charged as a management fee.
Some holiday properties have cleaning and linen costs to be considered. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
Some holiday properties are required to have foxtel and internet in order to be let. If so, the costs may be detailed above.
30-Nov-2019 11:00AM to 11:30AM
23-Nov-2019 11:00AM to 11:30AM
16-Nov-2019 11:00AM to 11:30AM
09-Nov-2019 11:00AM to 11:30AM